The snow is particularly heavy this winter. At night, it gets so cold that the windows freeze over. This may be weird to say, but sometimes I feel like everything is frozen over. I don’t remember the last time felt warm - or loved. Love was always something I couldn’t master. It fucking sucks. But I keep going anyway. She is somewhere out there.
This capsule contains 3 surprise books, 1 of which is a poetry book. They were all written in different genres, but all of them were written by male authors.
Disclaimer: These books may contain content that is not intended for younger readers, such as sexual content, violence, or bad language.
Note: All subscriptions will renew after cycle has ended. You can cancel your subscription at no cost at any time.
- Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk
- On Love by Charles Bukowski
- The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- A handwritten letter from the founder detailing why we chose these books
- A super cute bookmark ($5 value!)